The School of Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology (ORL) Nursing at the National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna, Nigeria, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the 2023/2024 academic session. This comprehensive 12-month program provides a unique opportunity for candidates to enhance their nursing skills and knowledge in ORL care.
NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission into the program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse with a current practicing license.
- Have two or more years of clinical experience (experience in an ORL clinic is an added advantage).
- Obtain approval for a one-year release from the employer (if currently employed).
How to Apply for NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain application forms online at school.necckaduna.com.ng. A non-refundable fee of N10,000 must be paid through Remita (RRR).
Tentative Dates for the Admission Process
- Commencement of Sales of Form: 6th March 2023
- Closing of Sales of Form: 31st May 2023
- Entrance Examination and Oral Interview: 3rd June 2023
- Commencement of Session: 20th November 2023
For further inquiries, please contact: The School Coordinator Mrs. Faleke Sarah Apeabu Phone: 08062460996, 08150732527 (Phone calls are accepted only during working hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) Email: email@example.com.
The School of Post Basic ORL Nursing at the National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna, offers a unique opportunity for nurses to specialize in ORL care. With a comprehensive curriculum and experienced faculty, this program prepares students for a rewarding career in this specialized field. Apply now for the 2023/2024 academic session to take the next step in your nursing career.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates