This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) post-basic Nursing Programme during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check CONAMKAT Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
Follow the link below to access Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) post-basic Nursing admission list:
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into POST BASIC NURSING programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Monday, 20th March, 2023 and ends on Friday 31st March, 2023..
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campuses Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- Certificate of Registration with NMCN
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
- NOTE: Item 1–10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
Failure to register by Friday 31st March, 2023 means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 3rd April, 2023.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates