The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) have partnered with Field of Skills VTE Academy to offer a six-month Technical Skills Training Programme to qualified young Nigerians.
Programme Details Successful candidates will undergo training in the following areas:
- Domestic Electrical Installations/Solar Installations
- Refrigeration and AC Maintenance
- Hotel and Catering Management
- Fashion Designing
Objectives The objectives of the programme are to:
- Equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs.
- Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and impact their communities.
- Promote skills acquisition, creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills of young Nigerians towards wealth creation and economic independence.
Successful candidates will receive free tuition fees, lunch, and a monthly stipend. The programme is non-residential, so candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the training period.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or BSc
Good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date 22nd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through any of the following means:
- Send their handwritten applications and photocopies of their credentials to email@example.com or;
- Apply online by clicking the application link or;
- Drop a hard copy of their application, addressed in a sealed envelope, at the Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy.
Note Selected applicants will be contacted by email to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with their original birth certificate, educational qualification certificate(s), and original and photocopies of National ID, Voter’s Card, or International Passport. For enquiries, call 0812409759 or 07084911154.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.