This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial Science Studies for the 2022/2023 Academic session commencing from TUESDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2022, to FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2023.
The Nine (9) Months of Intensive Studies will prepare candidates to compete equally along with applicants to gain Admission into the University and other Universities as approved by the Federal Government.
The following Programs are available at the University:
- MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dentistry)
- B.NSC (Nursing Science)
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Radiography
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of (3) Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO): English Language and any two other
Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in one Sitting.
- Candidates MUST register for 2023 JAMB (UTME) and obtain the required score points.
- Candidates MUST register and pass at credit level from SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
Interested applicants should visit www.fuhsa.edu.ng and search for the “remedial programme” from the “Portals” tab and do the following:
- Create a profile on our admission portal and fill in your bio-data. Ensure to use a valid email address, as all communications will
be sent via email.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7, 000).
- Students can pay online or generate RRR and make payments at any bank.
- Only payments made via applicants’ profile is valid.
- Proceed to fill out the application form after successful payment.
- Print out the completed application form for reference.
For more information, kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.