This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post-UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2022/2023 academic session merit admission list.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
Currently, the Ekiti State University (EKSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your EKSU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year i.e. “2022/2023”
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Logon to your admission dashboard (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Print a copy of this admission slip and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the website(www.eksu.edu.ng).
- Kindly report to the Admissions Office (Academic Affairs’ Office Building) with this Admission Letter and two (2) copies of Authority to Proceed slip immediately after the payment of the Acceptance Fee.
- Return to your dashboard to pay your school fees by following the instructions displayed on the website as mentioned in ”1” above.
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer, within 24 hours upon payment of school fees, for faculty/departmental screening with the original copies of your credentials and the copies of Authority to Proceed Slip already signed by the Admissions Officer. You will be given three (3) files along with the Faculty Screening Form which you must fill. The Faculty Officer will ascertain your eligibility based on University and Departmental requirements.
- Proceed to your HoD for screening, after which you are to submit two (2) of the three (3) files containing copies of your Admission Letter, Certificate(s)/Result(s), Certificate of Origin from your Local Government, one Guarantor’s Letter, and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard, three (3) recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance.
- Submit the third file to the Senate and Academic Matters Division of the Directorate of Academic Affairs
Also Check: EKSU Acceptance Fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.