This is to inform all the candidates successful at the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic and Community Midwifery programmes entrance examination that the management has announced the dates that are to appear for interview.
The list of successful candidates eligible for the interview is accessible through the links below:
Successful candidates are hereby invited for an interview as follows;
BASIC MIDWIFERY: Tuesday, 14th to Wednesday, 15th February 2023, by 8:00 am daily.
COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY: Thursday, 16th February 2023, by 8:00 am
The venue is Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina.
All candidates are to come on the date slated for their respective local governments. While coming for the interview, each candidate is MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copy of the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Statement of Result or WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- Acknowledgement Card
Those for COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY are to include the indigene letter in their documents.
- Browsed print out result is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- All certificates/documents must have the candidate’s picture, authorized signature and stamp.