The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programmes (CBN-CPP) is currently accepting applications from interested candidates. The CBN-CPP is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s flagship intervention in tertiary education, providing quality postgraduate education with minimal disruptions. The program is hosted at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres for Economics and Finance, located at Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan, and University of Nigeria Enugu campus.
CBN-CPP offers Master of Science programs in Accounting/Accountancy, Banking and Finance, and Economics. The program also offers a Master of Business Administration. Apply now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity!
CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Courses
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Economics (Specialization in Development Economics, or Financial Economics and Markets)
- Master of Science (M. Sc.) Banking and Finance (Specialization in Financial Engineering or Credit and Treasury Management))
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Accounting (Specification in Forensic Accounting and Auditing or Financial Accounting and Reporting)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Credit and Financial Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Taxation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics
CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Admission Eligibility, Requirements, Duration & Tuition
ELIGIBILITY: The application is open to qualified candidates. Specifically, the programme is meant for:
- applicants from relevant public-sector organizations;
- applicants attached to, or being sponsored by private institutions or organizations as part of their staff development programmes, and
- independent applicants on self-sponsorship.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Interested candidates must possess a minimum of Second-Class Honors Bachelor’s Degree in related fields and must have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme.
DURATION AND MODE OF STUDY: The duration of each programme shall be a minimum of four (4) semesters and strictly full time. It shall consist of teaching/course work, research (dissertation), oral/written examination, and case studies.
AWARD OF DEGREE/ GRADUATION: Graduation requirements shall be as determined by the Senate of each University and subject to meeting the minimum academic requirements prescribed by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
TUITION FEES: The tuition fees are N600,000.00 for Master of Science degree programmes and N1,000,000.00 for Master of Business Administration per programme. The fees are payable either in full once or at most in two instalments of N400,000.00 and N600,000.00 respectively once in the first year, and the balance of N200,000.00 and N400,000.00 once in the second year.
How to Apply for CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme Admission Form
Interested candidates should apply online through the portals of the Postgraduate School/College of the participating universities of their choice and subject to the payment of a non-refundable application fee as prescribed by the universities.
- Application closes: February 28, 2023
- Aptitude Test/Interview: March 4, 2023
- Release/Publication of Admission list and issuance of admission letters/Registration: March 20-31, 2023
- Commencement of Lectures: April 3, 2023